Wednesday 9 September 2015

The moment of truth.......RESULTS!

                                 



3rd year is the of the Junior Cert. My whole year was spent studying and preparing for the exams at the end of the year that represent all of my hard work over the previous 3 Years. On the 9th of September I received my results, which represented all of my hard work and endless amount of coffee with my friends. I was delighted with my results and was excited to go out and celebrate with my friends. I received my results and opened them with my friends in our school hall. Once i saw my results I jumped on top of Marion (She will probably be mentioned a lot in my blog, # notsoz) 
That night I went over to my friend Emma's house to get ready for our night out. 


Displaying IMG_0003.JPG
Displaying IMG_0003.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Squad minus Jade and Ro and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot year in the first sentence "3rd year is the of the Junior Cert."

    ReplyDelete