Monday 2 November 2015

Sleep time aka Mid-term break




After a long and adventurous term, I had a week off. We got our mid-term break on Friday. We dressed up in different costumes according to our year, my year was superheroes and villains. I dressed up as Spider-Man (the best superhero) and that night I went to a party (Yes I try to have a social life). The whole week after that night was pure relaxation because I'm kinda lazy. I did however go to see the new James Bond movie which was very long and confusing but I started to understand it after getting mini descriptions from my family during the movie.
On Halloween I dressed up as a prisoner and went to my friends house for the night. I didn't go trick or treating, I really wanted to go but apparently I'm too old (cue child tantrum ) so I just robbed my friends sweets.


                                               ^^^^^ The squad is on point^^^^^




P.S: THE 5SOS ALBUM CAME OUT ON THE 23RD AND OMG SLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment