Thursday 8 October 2015

English class adventures





On the 8th of October (the day after I got my braces off yay!)  we went to Dublin on an English trip. We split into two groups and my group went to the WW1 exhibition first.  I love history so I was excited. We went around the museum and looked at primary sources from the war such as letters. I spoke to the speaker and he told me about some information about the factory workers and where they lived. We then went to the national library to see the W.B Yeats exhibition. We were shown all of W.B Yeats early poetry and we learnt about his family life.
After going to both exhibitions we were given an hour to go around Grafton Street.   I went to McDonald's (who doesn't love their food? Big mac= happiness) We met up after I went to Starbucks (gasp!) and we all listened to a band busking on the street. It was really fun because we were all singing, dancing and cheering really loudly.
We also met the president!!! (There is a picture below)

Of course I had to get Starbucks. It's PSL season!

                                This is my mini squad, they're kinda cool.

WE MET THE PRESIDENT (I'm the one who looks like a lunatic in the back)

1 comment: